- Accomodation in 2N Thimpu , 1N Punakha ,2NParo
- Meal Plan: Breakfast and Dinner.
- Assistance upon arrival at Paro airport.
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by non A/C Sharing Vehicle. Depending upon the group size..
- Permit for travel to Punakha.
- Tour Guide
- Return airfare in economy class
The rates are valid for Indian nationals only.
- For all the travelers it is necessary to carry original Voter ID or Passport to travel to Bhutan.
- In case of child it is required to carry Birth Certificate along with School ID card.
- A permit is required for travel to Punakha. We will get the permit for our customers.
- To get the permit we need to submit 2 copies of passport size photograph, clear scanned copies of the voter ID card and Passport for adults and for Kids the copy of Birth Certificate. It is mandatory to carry the same.
- Indian Nationals travelling between Bhutan & India do not need Visa. An identity document, be it either passport or an election commission I. D card is, however required for presentation at the immigration during entry, to obtain an entry permit along with 04 passport size photographs. Indian Nationals travelling between Bhutan and Nepal require valid passport as per Nepalese immigration regulation.
- It is required for those travelling to restricted areas beyond Dochula pass. The Route Permit is processed & issued in Thimphu, only after arrival in Bhutan and on production of the Entry Permit. Two copies of passport size photos required while processing Route Permit. Also this permit can be processed only during working days (Mon-Fri) and applications are accepted from 10-12 a.m. and permit granted on same day from 4-6 p.m in summer and 4-5 p.m. in winter.
- Traveltitli.com will provide an alternate or similar category of hotel in case the hotel mentioned in the package is overbooked.
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal shopping
- Telephone calls etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion part
- All Monument & Museum Entrances Fees for the sights mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transport supplement may be required for inclusion of the guide due to vehicle capacity restrictions in Bhutan – Please confirm requirements for guide with us prior to confirmation of package
- Service Tax will be applicable above the rates
- Prices are not valid during Festival periods
- GST OF 5% ON TOTAL PACKAGE