Gold country, northwest of Canada, is the biggest and most meagerly populated U.S. state. It’s known for its assorted landscape of open spaces, mountains and timberlands, with bottomless untamed life and numerous residential areas. It’s a goal for outside exercises like skiing, mountain biking and kayaking. Gigantic Denali National Park is home to Denali (once in the past called Mount McKinley), North America’s most astounding pinnacle.
For more information call us NOW!
All Stay will be in CruiseRoyal Caribbean Cruise – Rhapsody of the Seas
|Day 1||Seattle, Washington||…||4:30 PM||…|
|Day 3||Alaska inside Passage||…||…||Cruising|
|Day 3||Juneau, Alaska||11:00 AM||8:00 PM||Docked|
|Day 4||Skagway, Alaska||7:00 AM||8:30 PM||Docked|
|Day 5||Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska||7:00 AM||12:00 PM||Cruising|
|Day 7||Victoria , British Columbia||9:00 AM||6:00 PM||Docked|
|Day 8||Seattle, Washington||7:00 AM||…||…|
** All the itineraries are subject to change without prior Notice . Please confirm your itinerary on the by Calling us before purchasing the cruise.
• Accommodation on Board as per the cabin booked.
• All meals Onboard at the Designated Restaurants.
• All General Entertainment programs Onboard (as specified by the Cruiseline).
• Cruise Taxes, Port Charges & Gratiuties.
• Airfare & Airport taxes
• Visa Fee
• Dining at Alternate Restaurants
• Midnight entertainment programs to be booked and paid directly
• Meals Credit facility for lower cabins
• Optional Land tours
• Liquor, Soft drinks, Room Service, laundry expenses, Phone calls, Beauty treatment and Massage
• Onboard Shopping
• Medical Services